Role: Design and conduct Islamic Learning and Youth Development Progammes.
1. Diploma / degree holder with qualification from a recognised tertiary religious
2. ARS accredited
3. Strong interest in areas such as Islamic and Youth development programmes.
4. Relevant work experience will be advantageous. Fresh graduates may apply.
5. Able to converse, read and write in English and Malay.
6. Familiar with IT software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
7. Self-motivated, keen to learn and open to receiving feedback.
8. Able to work independently as well as in teams.
9. May be called to work on weekends on an adhoc basis (for events etc)
To apply, please email your resume and expected salary to
For a detailed job description, download here.